Friday 14 December 2012

All I want for Christmas is...a SaffySnood!

We had a christmas fair in coleg and I managed to create some cool hooded scarves...for the moment they are called SaffySnoods but I think that is far too twee...feedback would be great on a name! The important thing about them is that all the material which makes them look cool is bought from charity shops, usually size 18 granny skirts and dresses, chopped up and made into something else - giving them that recycled and preloved edge. The warm part (the fleecey lining) is bought from a local fabric shop...very important point here in glorious Pembrokeshire where we are all about the keeping local businesses alive sort of thing. 

I did pretty good at the fair...I sold 4 snoods at £20 each. This is what I have made so far but Im planning to just keep going with my collection of granny clothes and build up some stock of sorts. Hopefully. I can also make to order so if you have any special design requests I will try to accommodate almost anything - as long as I can keep to using recycled and preloved materials, Im happy! 


SOLD


SOLD




SOLD



Please get in touch if you are interested...they are £20 each (plus postage) saffron.rarity@rocketmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment